BRISBANE BUILDING REPORTS
Handover Inspection or Practical Completion Inspection
A handover inspection is for or a new property you have engaged a licenced builder to build for you.
- People buying a new home or apartment
- People buying off the plan
- People building new homes
Homeowner’s usually have little (if any) building knowledge and rely on the builder and contractors to complete the building work to an acceptable standard.
As the owner of the property you have the right should you wish to do so, to engage the services of a licenced “Building Inspector” to carry out an inspection of the property on your behalf.
At least 2 weeks notice from the builder as to when the practical completion date is likely to be is considered standard within the building industry.
Get Your Handover Inspection Report Today!
Detailed, accurate and easy-to-read reports available within 12 hours.
Handover Inspection Reports for Brisbane Area
- A New Home Building and Pest inspection is our most comprehensive inspection.
- Upfront pricing to ensure trust with the largest purchase you may ever make.
- Our report will show any significant or potentially expensive problems.
- You will receive an easy to understand report within 12 hours of the inspection.
From Brisbane north to Pimpama to the south..
We’ve got you covered!
Brisbane Building Reports services Brisbane, northside, southside, western suburbs and surrounds.