Pre Auction Inspection
BRISBANE BUILDING REPORTS
Pre Auction Inspection To Avoid Surprises
Going to the auction to bid?
Be sure you know what you’re buying with a pre auction inspection.
When buying at auction, you are buying unconditionally & can sometimes be a risk.
Insurance companies do not pay for any damage that existed before you bought the property!
Buying a home at auction and relying on the vendors Building and Pest Report could amount to your family’s life savings.
Take the terror out of auction day, so you can focus on the exhilaration of beating the other bidders with confidence.
Ask us about support for bidding on multiple auctions!
1 Bedroom Home/Unit – $220
2 Bedroom Home/Unit – $250
3 Bedroom Home/Unit – $340
4 Bedroom Home/Unit – $385
5 or more Bedroom Home – POA
Get Your Pre Auction Inspection & Report Today!
Detailed, accurate and easy-to-read reports available within 12 hours.
Pre-Auction Inspection Reports for Brisbane Area
- A New Home Building and Pest inspection is our most comprehensive inspection.
- Upfront pricing to ensure trust with the largest purchase you may ever make.
- Our report will show any significant or potentially expensive problems.
- You will receive an easy to understand report within 12 hours of the inspection.
A Pre Auction Building Inspection checks for:
Major building defects such as:
- Damage to load bearing timbers
- Structural damage to brick work
- Damage to roof penetrations
- Faulty windows and doors
- Cracking in concrete slabs
- Cracking in internal walls
Minor building defects such as:
- Damaged or pealing paint
- Loose door handles on internal doors
- Minor damage to finishing timbers
- Cracked tiles in bathrooms and laundries
- Minor damage to light fittings
- Loose tap ware
Pests such as:
- Lyctus Borers
- Rodent infestation
- Fungal decay in timbers
- Dry rot in timbers
- Chemical delignification in timbers
About the Report
Both Building Inspection and Timber Pest Inspection in one straight forward easy to read Report (or a Pre Purchase Building Inspection for newly constructed homes).
Brisbane Building Reports undertake a thorough inspection of your new home from top to bottom.
We are required by the QBCC to undertake all of our inspections to the Australian Standards & pride ourselves in going above and beyond these already high standards.
Our chief inspector Chris uses his 40 years of Building experience and the latest thermal imaging & inspection technology to find any defects that could impact on your decision to buy.
We can take care of the timing of the inspection for you, by liaising with the agent or current owners to obtain access.
We are very happy to work in with you should you wish to attend the inspection.
We always follow up an inspection with a phone call, giving you the highlights and sometimes low lights of what we have found.
Always rest assured “We Work For You” not the vendor, mortgage broker or Real Estate Agent.
You will always get it straight from us, that’s our guarantee to you.
From Brisbane north to Pimpama to the south..
We’ve got you covered!
Brisbane Building Reports services Brisbane, northside, southside, western suburbs and surrounds.